Govt. Degree College Khumulwng has one open access library. This library is mainly for student, faculty and staff members of the institution.
Time – 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
Library members– 980 no of students
- Sabita Debbarma(Librarian)
- Krishna Debnath ( Sorter)
- Bimal Debbarma (Group-D)
Subject wise book
|Subject||No. of Books|
|Total number of books||7168|
- The library will remain open from 10A.M to 5.30 P.M all working days but the circulation counter will function between 10.30 A.M to 4.30 P.M.
- The Govt. Degree College Khumulwng library is a library with partially open access system. Readers will not be allowed to enter into the stock room without permission of the library authority.
- College teachers, students and non teaching staff shall have to fill up a membership form/card issuing counter of the library along with 2(two) copies of passport size photograph and in addition fee cards for students.
- During vacations library will remain closed, but if required ,then library internal work may be continued.
- No journal and costly reference book will be issued outside the library premises. Book having single copy or the last copy in the library will be not issued outside the library premises.
- All students, teachers and non teaching staff in the institution are entitled to borrow books from the library as specified below-
Guest teacher- 10(Ten) volumes at a time for one academic year.
Non teaching staffs- 2(two) for 10(ten) days
Honours student- 3(three)
Pass student-2(two) for 14 days.
- Library users are requested to maintain complete silence.
- No reader will be allowed to enter in the library premises with his/her hand bag,umbrella, rain coat etc. No books / journals other than for the purpose of return/ renewal etc. shall be allowed inside the library premises for the purpose of taking notes.
- No fresh issue of books will be made to any defaulting users unless he/she cleared the dues.
- Every student will have to obtain library clearance before appearing in the final semester examination of each year. For the teacher and staff, nobody should be released from the institution without library clearance certificate.